Last updated 06 December 2021
Please read this Statement carefully.
Personal Information You Voluntarily Provide Us: We may collect and store any personal information (your Data including but not limited to your name, contact details, email address, birth date and credit card information) you enter on our site or provide to us in some other manner, such as when you register or create an account with us, sign up for our newsletters or promotional activities, purchase products from us, or contact us for support.
Information About Friends or Family: We may also collect and store personal information that you provide to us about other people. If you use our Website to send others (friends, relatives, colleagues, etc.) a gift card, a product as a gift, information or promotion offers that may interest them or messages (such as invitations) through our system, we may store your personal information and the personal information of each such recipient. Please note that you are responsible for notifying and, where necessary, obtaining the consent of your family member or friend before providing us with their information.
2. Users’ Consent. When you give your consent (including no objection) in relation to the above use to us when provide the personal data, you represent that you have consented to our use of your personal data for the above purposes. In case you do not wish SHAZ LIMITED to so use personal data at any time or do not wish to receive any information on SHAZ LIMITED products, services or promotions, you may contact our Customer Support through email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to withdraw your consent or to change your mode of consent.
3. Shaz Confections will only use your personal information in accordance with applicable law. SHAZ LIMITED complies with Hong Kong laws including Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance in its policy and the ways it collects, uses, stores, discloses, transfers, protects and accesses Data.
4. Retention, Storage and Disclosure of Data. You acknowledge, agree and authorize us to retain and store the Data you provided in one or more databases of SHAZ LIMITED, and to provide, disclose, access and transfer to such Data: any employee or department of SHAZ LIMITED which deals with provision of services of this website; any contractor or agent which provides administrative, telecommunication, computer, payment, insurance, professional or other services to SHAZ LIMITED and is engaged by SHAZ LIMITED for the above purposes on collection of Data or relevant to the above purposes on collection of Data; any third-party data processors or services providers (including, without limitation, marketing companies, logistics companies, data companies and information technology companies) to conduct direct marketing; anyone that SHAZ LIMITED has to make disclosure to in accordance with the requirements of applicable laws, administrative policies or regulations; anyone who reasonably requires SHAZ LIMITED to make the same disclosure in order that SHAZ LIMITED can implement the purposes listed in this Statement.
5. You agree that SHAZ LIMITED can disclose your Data in the following reasonable and necessary circumstances:
in compliance of relevant laws;
to execute or implement any terms of SHAZ LIMITED user’s agreement;
to protect SHAZ LIMITED and its users’ rights, property or interests; or
in compliance with this Statement.
6. SHAZ LIMITED specifically states herein that we have not and will not sell your Data. We also will not provide, disclose, access, transfer your data to any persons other than the above.
7. Security of Data. SHAZ LIMITED will use various security technologies and procedures to protect your Data from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. Because of the nature of Internet, SHAZ LIMITED cannot guarantee the security on any transfer of Data. However, SHAZ LIMITED will take all practical and feasible measures to ensure any Data collected by this Website will not be intercepted by any third party.
You must be clear that any website with links to this Website may collect your Data. You must read the relevant privacy statement carefully before you provide your Data to them. Your provision of your Data to any third party has nothing to do with SHAZ LIMITED and SHAZ LIMITED will not have any responsibility on such. If SHAZ LIMITED receives relevant Data from a third party, it will retain the information in the usual strict secured and confidential standards.
8. Amendment to Data. You are aware that according to Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have the right to access your personal data held by SHAZ LIMITED and request amendment to your personal data. If you need to access your personal data held by SHAZ LIMITED, please email to SHAZ LIMITED Customer Support (email@example.com). Other than e-mail, you can also contact SHAZ LIMITED Customer Support by phone (+852 5596 5956).
9. Cookies and Tracking. You can, at any time, disable cookies or delete cookies already on your device by selecting the appropriate setting on your internet browser. Browsers are different, so refer to instructions related to your browser to learn about cookie-related and other privacy and security settings that may be available. Information on deleting or controlling cookies is available at www.AboutCookies.org. Please note that by deleting the Site cookies or disabling future cookies, you may impede some functionalities of the Site or your possibility to interact with the Site.
Device Data: You may manage how your mobile device and mobile browser share certain device data with us by adjusting the privacy and security settings on your mobile device. Please refer to instructions provided by your mobile service provider or the manufacturer of your device to learn how to adjust your settings.
11. Use of Web Beacons. SHAZ LIMITED may use Web beacons on this Website or other websites and allow third party to place Web beacons on this Website to monitor the effectiveness of promotion or other legal purposes. Web beacons are also called web crawler. It is an object that is embedded in a web page or email which allows checking by website owner or a third party on whether a user has viewed the page or email. It is usually invisible to the user as its size is generally very small (1x1 gif) and has the same colour as the web page, document or email. Web beacons are identified as HTML IMG on web pages. Users can click on the information option on the web page to find out whether Web beacons are used on the web page.Web beacons can link to personal information. For example, advertising network uses web beacons to add on personal information the web pages a person visited and based on such information to add a particular kind of advertising bars. Web beacons can also be used to independently track the number of people visiting the Website.
12. SHAZ LIMITED does not intend that any portion of its Website will be accessed or used by children under the age of 18. Our Website is designed and intended for general audiences. By using our Website, you represent that you are at least 18 years old. If we obtain actual knowledge that an account is associated with a registered user who is not at least 18 years old, we will promptly delete information associated with that account.
SHAZ LIMITED asks that parents or guardians of a child under the age of 18 and believe he or she has disclosed personal information to us please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. A parent or guardian of a child under the age of 18 may review and request deletion of such child’s personal information as well as prohibit the use thereof.
13. Member registration. SHAZ Confections will retain your Data after you register as member of this Website. Your Data will be retained not more than one year after the termination of your membership or termination of the membership plan and thereafter erased. When you provide to SHAZ LIMITED information which can verify your identity, you may receive from SHAZ Confections phone calls or direct promotional emails with information on products or services on promotion. If you do not wish to receive such information, please email to Customer Support (email@example.com).
14. Language. In case there is any inconsistency between the Chinese and English version of this Policy, the English version shall prevail.